By Abigail O’Rourke
This is Part 2 of this article series. Part 1 of this article discussed five signs that might help someone to self-identify as an alien-human hybrid. This article will build on that with five additional signs to round out understanding the nature of these hybrids as much as we can.
- A deep sense of purpose. Most hybrids feel deeply that they have a real mission to accomplish in their life. Whether they feel they believe in “fate” or “destiny” or not they do all agree that they were born for a reason and at some point they will no beyond all doubt what that is when they come face-to-face with it. This strong feeling of purpose often causes a “wanderer” affect. The individual seems to often drift through life traveling and changing jobs without a plan. This is mostly due to their search for their moment of purpose.
- Belief that they have superpowers. Many hybrids agree that the thought has occurred to them more than once that if they just really focused and tried they could manifest one or more so-called “superpowers”. This is attributed to the concepts that they either have the genetic possibilities for these extraordinary gifts and they inherently sense it; or they have during their abductions and education been trained to use these powers while living “off-world” for brief periods of time. It is possible that if that is the case, having used these gifts previously gives the hybrid a strong subconscious feeling that a certain action (be it flying, super-strength, breathing underwater, telekinesis or whatever else it may be) is attainable if they try hard enough.
- Odd physical features. I say “odd” here, not to demean any hybrid, but rather because a person who has not realized their genetic differences may see aspects of themselves as odd when comparing these to full-DNA humans. For instance, hybrids tend to have one or more of the following traits:
- Less hair. This is not common to every hybrid, but less body hair has been reported many times.
- A larger head. This is not to say that they walk down the street with an obviously over-sized head. Rather, it often is most obvious when purchasing or sharing glasses, hats, or other items that fit around the head. At that moment it becomes apparent that the hybrid has a head that is bigger than the average people around them. This can be bewildering at first to the hybrid person as well as irritating over time when it comes to shopping for a variety of necessary gear and accessories.
- Larger eyes. Many hybrids, as with their heads, have larger than average eyes. These can come in any shape or color, but they often have a unique quality to them, either a rare coloring style or an intense stare or brilliant sparkle.
- Elongated body parts. This could be their necks, arms, legs, fingers, etc. But often times hybrids tend to have one or more areas of their body that is just a little longer than the average full-DNA human.
- Hyper-sensitivity. The alien DNA often sticks out obviously when it is exposed to sensory stimulants such as electro-magnetic fields, very low vibrations and very high-pitched sounds (these both being below and above the human range respectively) as well as changes in air pressure. Often these can cause physical symptoms such as nausea or pain in the head and ears.
- Empathic/telepathic tendencies. Often hybrids are able to sense a person’s emotions, background or motives simply by “vibing” off of them. They can just tell where a person has come from in life or what they have been through and they usually respond in an appropriate manner. They are also able to communicate more productively with animals or babies. It’s almost as if they can read their minds or sense their needs through their actions and expressions. As a child, hybrids often play “spokesperson” for their family pets or younger siblings, being the interpreter for the parents.
This was another short list of potential signs manifested by human-alien hybrids. If you have not read part one with the same title, be sure to do so. As I mentioned at the end of the first article, if you have any questions or comments please reach out to us. I understand if you are afraid to share your story. Every story worth telling requires a certain amount of courage to begin; but it is worth the effort to reach out both for your sake and for others with similar stories and who may as yet not have the courage.