We’ve been working hard to create the best UFO, Alien & Paranormal stories for several years now and we’re excited to share that we just recently launched our youtube channel. We’re releasing one new alien, ufo video each day. Make sure to head over to the UfoHolic youtube channel, subscribe and tap the bell in the top right for notifications to see new videos when they come out. Subscribe to our Ufo videos by clicking here.
For years, the government has denied and covered up the existence of interdimensional beings. According to released documents from the FBI, interdimensional entities have been visiting us for a long time and have become so good at undetection the only way they can be found is through infrared cameras. Why do they hide? Honestly, I think we all understand why interdimensional beings stay hidden. However, it doesn’t change the fact that our own government is storing secrets of other beings in vaults.
A well timed discovery or is it part of a deeper conspiracy? Either way, it’s amazing to finally have visual proof without all the red tape and reddactements. The Freedom of Information Act helped this documentation reach the public eye. The details described in them will shock you:
Guy Hottel (FBI) and His Encounter with Flying Saucers
March 22, 1950 Memo by Guy Hottel:
“They [the saucers] were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed fliers and test pilots.”
- Guy L. Hottel was born around 1902
- Graduated from George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- Entered the FBI as a special agent in 1934.
- Named acting head of the FBI’s Washington Field Office in 1936
- Appointed special agent in charge in 1941.
- Re-appointed special agent in charge in February 1943-1951
- He retired in 1955.
- Following his FBI career, Hottel served as executive secretary of the Horseman’s Benevolent Association. He died in June 1990.
Additional Documents That Support Hottel’s Claims:
- Part of the Disks carry crews, other’s are under remote control.
- Their mission is peaceful.
- They are human-like but much larger in size.
- They are not hybrids or copies of earthly people.
- They do not come from a physical planet, but from the etheric planet.
- The bodies of the aliens and their ship will automatically materialize upon entering the vibration of our dense matter.
- The disc possesses a type of radiant energy, or a ray which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They return to the etheric space at will and therefore disappear without a trace from our field of vision.
- The region from which they come is not the “astral plane” but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas.
- Most likely, they cannot be reached with the help of radio signals, but it is possible with the help of radar.
One of the most interesting UFO cases, leaving physical evidence and also real-time sighting of strange beings coming out of a craft, has been witnesses by two police officers from Socorro, New Mexico.This case has kept the fire burning in ufology for over 40 years. The government tried to mask this event, but their efforts came up short. It kind of hard to explain away an incident that had been documented by onlookers.Here’s a short video describing one of the most interesting UFO cases that left behind evidence:
Whether you believe in extraterrestrial beings, you can’t deny that hiding documentation screams “there must be more to it”. Do they come in peace? Are they clever enough to keep the peace until it no longer suits their purpose? One thing we can agree on is that we have the right to know what could be living among us, whether friend or foe. If you have any questions, drop a comment below.