We’ve been working hard to create the best UFO, Alien & Paranormal stories for several years now and we’re excited to share that we just recently launched our youtube channel. We’re releasing one new alien, ufo video each day. Make sure to head over to the UfoHolic youtube channel, subscribe and tap the bell in the top right for notifications to see new videos when they come out. Subscribe to our Ufo videos by clicking here.
Elon Musk, founder of private space-faring company SpaceX, recently shared his plans to build a crewed base on Mars and unveiled his new Starship craft. Amazingly, it is designed to carry up to 100 crew members on interplanetary journeys throughout the solar system, starting with Mars in 2024.
The announcement is exciting, invoking deep emotions of hope and adventure, but I can’t help being skeptical with reservations about space travel available for all. It is another deception; after years of collaboration with NASA, how could he not know about the involvement of NASA with the Secret Space Programs. There are many sources out there showing that we have already bases on the moon but I would like to suggest an interesting read: “Hidden Agenda: NASA and the Secret Space Program”.
In his books, space expert Mike Bara looks at the secret space program of the American military that has been going on for over 60 years. Bara looks the Army Ballistic Missile Agency’s proposed Project Horizon which was a study to determine the feasibility of constructing a scientific/military base on the Moon. On June 8, 1959, a group at the Army Ballistic Missile Agency (ABMA) produced for the U.S. Department of the Army a report entitled Project Horizon, a U.S. Army Study for the Establishment of a Lunar Military Outpost.
The permanent outpost was predicted to cost $6 billion and was to become operational in December 1966 with twelve soldiers stationed at the Moon base. Wernher von Braun, head of ABMA, appointed Heinz-Hermann Koelle to head the project team at Redstone Arsenal. Their plans called for 147 early Saturn A-class rocket launches to lift spacecraft components for assembly in low Earth orbit at a spent-tank space station. A lunar landing-and-return vehicle would have shuttled up to 16 astronauts at a time to the base and back. While officially Project Horizon was scrapped by the military, or was it? Bara looks into the secret space program, the possibility of secret bases on the Moon and many rumors surrounding the military’s secret projects in space.
Here is a radio interview with Mike Bara:
The book asks many more specific questions, such as:
- Was Wernher von Braun involved in the Roswell crash investigation?
- Why did he suddenly become fascinated with highly advanced theoretical physics propulsion systems during the Apollo years, and why did all of this public research suddenly go black in the early 1960s?
- Did NASA and the Pentagon know and expect to find evidence of alien bases on the Moon?
- Did the Apollo 12 astronauts deliberately damage the TV cameras in order to hide their explorations of one of these bases?
- What was the top secret Chapel Bell experiment on Apollo 16?
- Has teleportation been developed from captured alien technology and used to transport humans to secret NASA/DOD bases on Mars?
- Do space shuttle videos taken in the 1990s show proof of a highly advanced secret US space fleet?
- Does hacker Gary Mackinnon’s discovery of defense department documents identifying non-terrestrial officers serving in space mean that the US has secret space platforms designed to fight a war with an alien race?
We need less big announcements like Mr. Elon Musk’s event, and more of the advanced technology that has been already discovered but kept only for a small group to be shared for the betterment of humanity.